Thursday, November 3, 2016

Isosensuals tight reviews 2016

So, How Do I Tighten A Loose Vagina Naturally?

How do I tighten a loose vagina naturally? That was the question my daughter asked me in the car on the way home from our movie afternoon together today. I have always taught her it is safe to come to me with questions of a sexual or personal nature, and I have always emphasized natural treatments over everything else, so the question makes sense to me now, but boy was I shocked when she asked it.


I first wanted to ask if she was sexually active already, but at 20, she probably is and I should not poke my nose in that. I know she has listened to me over the years, so I assume she chooses her lovers wisely and always insists on protection, but to ask about a loose vagina at 20?

Then I remembered. She had done gymnastics through junior high school and then gained a bunch of weight in high school, only to lose it again going for a track scholarship in college. I can only guess what it is like for her down there.

I took some time to think about it, but I did recommend a few things, some of which she is already doing. For starters, cardio can help her reduce the remaining fat stores in her body, although there are not many. I also recommended particular strength training exercises to boost her quad, thigh, groin, and butt muscles. If she can grow those a little, the skin in the area will have to tighten.


I was also thinking of recommending a few products that I used to tighten up my own skin, but I told her we need to consult a gynecologist before we can know if those products are safe to use around the vaginal area.

No comments:

Post a Comment